Today Daddy came home from work and finished the windows in my room. It took him a long time, but it looks awesome! Mommy went to the doctor today. They looked at me and said that I was 6 pounds 12 ounces. Everyone says I'm looking good, but I'm not ready to come out yet. I don't understand why, since I know I'm going to love my new room. Daddy worked very hard on hanging all the stuff and finding the best colors. Aunt Kara and Uncle Ralph loaned us the rocking chair. Mommy loves sitting in it all the time. I guess we'll be spending a lot of time in it together.
Friday, April 9, 2010
My Digs
Today Daddy came home from work and finished the windows in my room. It took him a long time, but it looks awesome! Mommy went to the doctor today. They looked at me and said that I was 6 pounds 12 ounces. Everyone says I'm looking good, but I'm not ready to come out yet. I don't understand why, since I know I'm going to love my new room. Daddy worked very hard on hanging all the stuff and finding the best colors. Aunt Kara and Uncle Ralph loaned us the rocking chair. Mommy loves sitting in it all the time. I guess we'll be spending a lot of time in it together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment