After a long trip, I finally arrived on April 19, 2010 at 7:08 p.m. weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. Mommy and daddy had a stressful time waiting for me to come. The doctors made mommy take some medicine to force me to come out, I didn't like it so they had to put a zipper in mommy's stomach to take me out from. Daddy was so happy when he saw me for the first time. He thinks I'm really good looking. So does mommy and everyone else in the family (I think so too). I have a lot to report, but I'm going down for a nap now and mommy needs to shower! Here are some pics of the night I was born.
Friday, April 30, 2010
My Birthday!
After a long trip, I finally arrived on April 19, 2010 at 7:08 p.m. weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces and measuring 20 inches long. Mommy and daddy had a stressful time waiting for me to come. The doctors made mommy take some medicine to force me to come out, I didn't like it so they had to put a zipper in mommy's stomach to take me out from. Daddy was so happy when he saw me for the first time. He thinks I'm really good looking. So does mommy and everyone else in the family (I think so too). I have a lot to report, but I'm going down for a nap now and mommy needs to shower! Here are some pics of the night I was born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment